The Darcy Saga Update: Sharon Lathan's Loving Mr. Darcy to be released in Target

Here's the latest news update on the upcoming releases of the next 2 volumes from The Darcy Saga, following the successful launched (recently released novel) of my very good friend Sharon Lathan's Volume One: Mr. & Mrs. Fitzwilliam Darcy ~ Two Shall Become One, which was released last March 1st and is available now at various books stores nationwide.

Mark your calendars for the next...

Volume Two: Loving Mr. Darcy ~ Journeys Beyond Pemberley

Release Date: September 1st, 2009

Volume Three: The Darcys at Year's End

Release Date: January 1st, 2010


More of the latest Darcy Saga news in the following links (from Sharon's Blog)...


Click on the links below to read more and the images to enlarge!


"Loving Mr. Darcy" will be in Target!!

Update 8.30.09: Loving Mr. Darcy will now be available at Target in early to mid-October 2009 (not in September as Sharon previously posted)!




Comments

  1. Jeane, my love, you are WAY too good to me! Thanks you so very much for the continual support. Wow! I am truly a bit speechless. And terribly embarrassed and feeling guilty as I manage to pop over here too infrequently. Thanks, from the bottom of my heart, for your kindness AND for keeping this fabulous movie alive! I still receive emails from new converts to P&P via the 2005 version! It is wonderful that people are still discovering Jane Austen through this movie, and Matthew Macfadyen! And, perhaps, my stories.

    I am very excited about my upcoming release and will be having giveaways at my webiste as I did last year. Hopefully your readers will keep that in mind and visit!

    Thanks again, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome, Sharon. :) You know I love you and your books...and anticipating your new book's release. So, I thought I'd start the promotion here early...might as well, if I got a lil' extra time to spare here, hehe!

    Thanks for stopping by and for commenting here. It's always great to hear from you. ;)

    I'm as excited as you are and looking forward to the September release of your next book, LMD (the next volume to your awesome Darcy Saga series). Can't wait for it! September 1st is fast approaching though, so It'll be here before we know it. Target might even release it early like they did with TSBO: MR.& Mrs FD. Hopefully. I'll keep checking Target and post an update here as soon as it's available. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on this post here and more...

*You may Comment by using an Account, your Name, or by choosing Anonymous!*

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rosamund Pike!

Top 10 Favorite Pride & Prejudice Movie Quotes

P&P Movie Script