New Caleb Grusing Interview (part 2)

20 Random Q&A with Caleb Grusing
(photo by Diana Coca | Caleb Grusing) 
Read Part 1 -  New Caleb Grusing Interview
 
Here's part 2...


1. What mantra do you live by?
I tell myself that it will be alright and to just be me regardless. Sounds simple enough, but it is easy to forget in the hustle and bustle.
2. What's your favorite movie of all-time?
Fav. Movie is very tough. I love so many. I really like Kiss Kiss Bang Bang with Robert Downey Jr. and Val Kilmer. It has bad language (disclaimer) but it is so funny and well done. I love Dumb and Dumber, Monty python and the Holy Grail. I could go on for days... My house is like a blockbuster!
3. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Fav actor is prob cliche',  but I love Johnny Depp. Fav. actress probably Anne Hathaway.
4. What type of music do you listen to and what's your favorite song?
I really like all types of music. I love dance music, electro, hip hop, rock. Fav song is tough. I love "Sweet Dreams" by the Eurythmics.
5. Who is your favorite musician or rock band/group to listen to?
Fav. Band usually depends on what is going on. I try to listen to upbeat music in the morning to start the day right.  I am really loving a group called Pretty Lights. Awesome music for about anywhere you are going.

 
6. Who is your favorite author and what is your favorite book(s) to read (if you do read, of course)?
l have to admit I am not much of a reader, but I did really love the Fitzwilliam Darcy Gentleman book series by Pamela Aidan and a friend lent me a wonderful book by Huston Smith on World's Religions. Very interesting.
7. What are your hobbies or favorite things to do in your downtime?
I don't have a whole lot of down time but when i do i love to play basketball and watch movies.. It's kind of like homework right?? haha...
8. If you could work/co-star with any famous actor(s) in Hollywood, who would you like to work/co-star with?
I would love to work with Denzel Washington or Meryl Streep. It would be awesome to learn from them.
9. How did you start into modeling and acting?
I got started by just finally getting the courage to go in and try it. It is very scary when you first get started and you feel unprepared in every situation but if you pay attention you can learn so much from everyone you meet and everything you do. Thank you Nik!
10. What did you do before modeling and acting?
I did a little bit of everything. I worked for a guy that fixed foreclosed houses, transported cars for dealerships, retail, landscaping...and in each one of those, I still had a blast working with everyone! But I was always "acting up" no matter the job, nothing fit as well as this.
11. If you were not an actor/model, what other profession/occupation would you be doing now?
I truly don't know what I would do if this wasn't working. I would probably still want to be a part of the industry in some way. Maybe cleaning cameras after food fights in high school type movies! haha...
12. What's your hidden talent?
Hidden talent?? maybe stand up comedian or designated panic attacker... 
13. What's your dream job?
This truly is my dream job. I can't believe it is all real. I feel so humbled that I have been chosen for anything. I absolutely love what I do.
14. Who is your celebrity crush?
Oh geezz... Sienna Miller
15. Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years from now?
All things going well i see myself continuing to act and would love to travel around and see the world
16. What do you hope to accomplished in those years?
I hope to have made great memories and relationships everywhere I went. I truly hope to leave a good impression and name when I am done with anything.
17. What's the best advice anyone has ever given you?
You can't make everyone happy so don't be upset when they are not.
18. Which do you own, iPhone or blackberry?
I need to get an iPhone!! haha... I have a touch screen phone that I still don't know how to use I think it is made for teeny boppers.
19. Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook, but I don't let it guide what I think about people, haha...
20. What city or country would you like to travel or visit to that you haven't yet? For the ones you've been, which was/were your favorite?
I haven't had a chance to visit New York City... I would really love to do that. From the places I have gone, I really love Nashville and Los Angles. There is a really great energy there. Same energy that is in South Beach Miami. So much fun!

That concludes part 2! Hope you have enjoyed reading my two-parts interview with . Thank you so much, Caleb! Best of luck to you on the P&P movie and your other film projects.

Caleb Grusing Related Links
One more thing...Caleb wants to give a lil' shoutout and hello to his friends from Phoenix, Arizona, who made a trip to Colorado to be extras in the P&P 2010 film. They are up-and-coming models. Check out their photos below!

Kalem Eaton and Garrett Masters
(photos by Rick Giase

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rosamund Pike!

Top 10 Favorite Pride & Prejudice Movie Quotes

P&P Movie Script