Watch: Rupert Friend's short film 'STEVE' starring Colin Firth, keira Knightley, and Tom Mison

I've been wanting to see Rupert Friend's short film Steve starring Colin Firth, Keira Knightley, and Tom Mison. As I was browsing youtube, I was in luck as I found that someone uploaded the full short film in 2 parts. Awesome! This short film was interesting, bizarre, funny, and wonderfully acted by all 3 Austen/P&P actors Colin Firth (who was great here in the title role Steve, a creepy and needy neighbor), Keira (as the woman, interesting accent...sounds like either Scottish or Irish...my guess would be the former), and Tom Mison (as the man, companion to Keira's character), and pretty good writing and direction by Rupert Friend (on his directorial debut). It's a really good little short film. I loved and enjoyed watching it.

is an unusually needy neighbor to Keira Knightley and Tom Mison in “Steve” (directed by Rupert Friend).

I love this funny line from CF's Steve character:
"Can I come in? I saw a great film on telly last night and I can't remember what it was called. Did you see it? I love films. What are your top, top fave 5 films?" (Steve)
Watch Steve below...

Steve - Part 1
(source: )
Steve - Part 2
 
(source: )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rosamund Pike!

Top 10 Favorite Pride & Prejudice Movie Quotes

P&P Movie Script